July 1, 2009

It was inevitable, I guess...


Jada finally did it... she cut her own bangs. I guess it could have been worse. Jarek came running to tell me that Jada was trying to cut his head. I asked him if she cut his hair, he said no. I didn't think anything about it, the scissors were put away. Then I notice some stray hairs on her nose... I freaked. She left a nice layer on top that are long and can hide it when they are swept over. We had a nice long talk about how only Michelle cuts her hair. She gets it, I think. Poor thing, hope they grow out quick!

3 comments:

Michael and Kari said...

Jamie, I have to say that I'm truly impressed! I tried that maneuver myself when I was around 6 or so and if I remember correctly, I took a huge chunk out of the back of my butt-long hair. She looks cute!

Jamie said...

It dosn't look to bad. I hope it grows out quick and dons't cose to much probblems with fixing her hair.

Shel and Aaron said...

She is so cute - who could tell???