March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe!



Today was Joe's 29th birthday.. no he still hasn't hit 30. He likes to remind me and everyone else of that fact too :) Today started out with him going to PT for his legs, then relaxing. He took a whole week off as his birthday present to himself. After Jarek got home, we went to BYU to bowl, he's pretty good! It's alot different than bowling on the Wii, which I've gotten used to :) After bowling we went to his favorite place to eat... Brick Oven! He got the Heaps of Pizza and his free slice of Chocolate Mousse Pie. It's become tradition to go there for his birthday, he must think it's worth getting sung to :) After dinner he finally let me get him Smash Brothers Brawl and he and the kids came home and played, the kids played longer of course, while Joe snuck off to play some more guitar before bed.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish him one more official Happy Birthday! Loves honey!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm still the youngest. I feel like a baby in my group of friends. Joe is the closest to my age and he is still 2 years older then me. Man I'm a baby, that or your all old. J/K Happy birthday joe.