August 2, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Jada!

Here's Jada's cake I made. It took way too long, probably 2.5 hours. I was exhausted, I didn't even get a good picture because family started showing up as I was finishing. I've made it before, for Jarek's 5th birthday so I thought I could do it pretty quick. I forgot how many colors were involved and I didn't leave enough time. It was yummy though :)

Jada LOVES SpongeBob.
She got upset when we tried to get to her blow out her candles, she just wanted to eat the frosting.
She got the cutest little beagle family from my sister, they are part of the Calico Critters collection, very cute. She loves them.
Here is just a super sweet moment We restored my little kitchenette I had as a little girl for her.. it made my whole day to see her with it. Even Jake(12) loved it. Who would have known that boys would like that sort of thing? Even my boys love it. Here she is playing with my Jake and Beau.. cooking them some SpongeBob fruit snacks. She thought they were delicious! Here's all three kids playing with the beagle family, with Jada in her new "Bob" jammies :)

It was a great party, it seems like she's really "grown up" these last few days.. no more baby. I am even getting her some Pull Ups next time I'm at Costco because she is showing so much interest. I got her the greatest little potty from IKEA, one she can't take apart.. that's all she's been doing with the nice one we got her with a cushie seat. Grosses me out, so this one is perfect. I hope she takes to it quickly.
Happy Birthday Jada!!!

2 comments:

Shel and Aaron said...

She looks so old!!! She is beautiful!

Shel and Aaron said...

...oh and I love the kitchenette! It is a lot like Cy'd but a little different. It looks great. I love it!